I have a website! Here's what it has:
The website (link) is mainly a place where I just test and do stuff. I'm always testing. This blog is just a test. Here's a list of my non-games:
Calculator is my first thingy I put on there that calculates your equation while you type, like that bar-thingy (there's a special name for it but I forgot) in Chrome.
My One Command Creator for 1.9 is an updated version of my previous OCC that turns your Minecraft commands into one single command.
Turtle is a primitive drag-and-drop coding thing that allows you to control a circle.

Libs is just a simple script based off Mad Libs that is just the Red Riding Hood with your own words in it.
The Drawer is a script that allows you to draw on most webpages.
The Annoy Word Collection Transmitter is a simple message sender in sarcastic language.

There are also games on there that I will go into more detail in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog